Dear Ieva, We all pass thru this at times, we can all understand it. Take your time, relax, don't hurry and let the music come back for itself. I went thru this some months ago and know how it feels (at least I think). Big hug for you!
Ieva...it feel so good to jump off the blog roll once in a while. I am back on and I feel so inspired now. Have a wonderful time and enjoy your self. Hugs.
liebe ieva, manchmal muss man eine pause machen, sich einspinnen wie eine raupe und dann wieder schmetterling sein. diese gedanken kamen mir zu deinem bild.
Its been too long since i have blogged and visited your beautiful site and now you take a break! enjoy and i look forward to your return if you choose so. xxxx hugs.
ieva jansone, a visual artist "with migration background", currently based in berlin. world's citizen and homesick forever.
the concept of this blog has changed a lot since its beginning two years ago. still one principle remains: all the photographs on this site are made by me (if not explicitely noted otherwise, of course).
this blog is sleeping, in fact. i'm more proliferous the other one - my virtual sketchbook.
Now in Vienna there's ten pretty women There's a shoulder where Death comes to cry There's a lobby with nine hundred windows There's a tree where the doves go to die There's a piece that was torn from the morning And it hangs in the Gallery of Frost
Take this waltz, take this waltz Take this waltz with the clamp on its jaws Oh I want you, I want you, I want you On a chair with a dead magazine In the cave at the tip of the lily In some hallways where love's never been On a bed where the moon has been sweating In a cry filled with footsteps and sand
Take this waltz, take this waltz Take its broken waist in your hand
This waltz, this waltz, this waltz, this waltz With its very own breath of brandy and Death Dragging its tail in the sea
There's a concert hall in Vienna Where your mouth had a thousand reviews There's a bar where the boys have stopped talking They've been sentenced to death by the blues Ah, but who is it climbs to your picture With a garland of freshly cut tears?
Take this waltz, take this waltz Take this waltz it's been dying for years
There's an attic where children are playing Where I've got to lie down with you soon In a dream of Hungarian lanterns In the mist of some sweet afternoon And I'll see what you've chained to your sorrow All your sheep and your lilies of snow
Take this waltz, take this waltz With its "I'll never forget you, you know!"
And I'll dance with you in Vienna I'll be wearing a river's disguise The hyacinth wild on my shoulder, My mouth on the dew of your thighs And I'll bury my soul in a scrapbook, With the photographs there, and the moss And I'll yield to the flood of your beauty My cheap violin and my cross And you'll carry me down on your dancing To the pools that you lift on your wrist Oh my love, Oh my love Take this waltz, take this waltz It's yours now. It's all that there is
See you Ieva, take care of your self. xx, E.
AntwortenLöschenOh yes, I can understand the need to stand back a while - Enjoy your time :)
AntwortenLöschenErhole Dich gut, alles Gute ! Und hoffentlich auf bald :-)
AntwortenLöschenoh das kenne ich grade ebenfalls sehr gut! erholsames verkriechen!
AntwortenLöschenlg ka
Seems everybody is having a break from blogland...
AntwortenLöschenEnjoy your rest !
;-)
pausen sind immer gut! ich schick dir herzensgrüße!
AntwortenLöschensee you later ieva. enjoy your blog break and make sure you don't feel bad about it!! we're looking forward to seeing you again.
AntwortenLöschent,
Much love to you and yours.
AntwortenLöschenSee you Ieva.
AntwortenLöscheni'll miss you!(and already looking forward to your return!) herz&seele alles eine erholsame ruhezeit!
AntwortenLöschenI will miss you. Take care of yourself. I will keep on watching your blog and hope we´ll meet again.
AntwortenLöschenI'll miss you! But I understand completely. Take care of yourself and your beautiful family. xo, Isa
AntwortenLöschentake care ieva!;)) xx
AntwortenLöschenNimm Dir Zeit. Ich freu mich, wenn Du wieder da bist. Viele liebe Grüße.
AntwortenLöschenDear Ieva,
AntwortenLöschenWe all pass thru this at times, we can all understand it. Take your time, relax, don't hurry and let the music come back for itself. I went thru this some months ago and know how it feels (at least I think).
Big hug for you!
Jürgen.
Liebe Ieva, ich denk an dich.
AntwortenLöschenSee you later, take care of yourself....Enjoy!
AntwortenLöschenIeva...it feel so good to jump off the blog roll once in a while.
AntwortenLöschenI am back on and I feel so inspired now.
Have a wonderful time and enjoy your self.
Hugs.
liebe ieva, manchmal muss man eine pause machen, sich einspinnen wie eine raupe und dann wieder schmetterling sein. diese gedanken kamen mir zu deinem bild.
AntwortenLöschenNot too long, I hope!
AntwortenLöschendieses gefühl kenne ich! ich hab es aber grad überwunden.
AntwortenLöschenviel erfolg bei der "recreation".
liebe grüße!
Its been too long since i have blogged and visited your beautiful site and now you take a break! enjoy and i look forward to your return if you choose so.
AntwortenLöschenxxxx hugs.
i know the feeling. sometimes it would be so nice to be able to stop time ticking for a while. hope you feel refreshed from a break :)
AntwortenLöschen