30.05.11

à propos messages found on the street...

(well, in this case it was at the airport of copenhagen)

i don't know if i really believe in this...

6 Kommentare:

  1. i guess you're right in not believing really in this ;-)

    btw, got the postcard yesterday: Thank you so much !!

    Sending you a big virtual hug,
    J.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. sie kam an, die karte, sie hängt in meiner küche am kühlschrank...
    und auf meinem blog! :)
    mir gehts gut... ich hoffe, Dir auch, liebste Ieva!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. :-) ... hoffe, es läuft alles gut bei dir! liebe grüße!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. I'd say, finding a simple solution can be very complicated.

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. I do believe in this although the road to a simple solution can be very long sometimes. But mostly this is because of our complicated behavior and processes. Trying to think outside custom frontiers can offer simple solutions. Thanks for this thought, it is food for thought!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. I only believe in this part of the time!

    AntwortenLöschen