17.02.10

sunshine in the mailbox

today my mailbox (the real one, not the one for emails) was full of surprises.
there was a small package, it had come all the way from canada, and as i opened it, i found this:



a wonderful gift from a wonderful friend, from the blog nearness of distance.
isn't it magic?!
thank you, dear jane, thank you, I LOVE IT!!

but there were even more surprises - a postcard from another friend (also found through the virtual reality) - frau mima! it shows how she spends her holidays in the switzerland:

vielen vielen dank, liebe indre!!!

i feel so blessed today.....
it doesn't take much to make somebody happy, does it?


D300

10 Kommentare:

  1. das ist echt total nett! ich finde schön, dass du uns daran teilhaben lässt ...

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Die altmodische Post ist etwas unglaublich Tolles. Ich freue mich auch jedes Mal, wenn ich einen Brief mit handgeschriebener Adresse aus dem Briefkasten hole. Herzlichen Glueckwunsch an Dich - gleich 2 an einem Tag.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. yes...!!!
    it inspires to send more concrete
    and handwritten things!
    those are real gems!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Internet friends send the best mail, and it's usually photogenic. Thank you for blogging in English-- I like your use of the language!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Nancy is good at making presents !

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Great post, I have to agree, and I love the photo of the skiers

    AntwortenLöschen