10.02.10

there is no sun unless in the lemon








mugs: rosenthal, juice squeezer: ikea, bowl: unknown (vintage). camera: nikon D300

13 Kommentare:

  1. Lovely post. I agree, the lemons do smell and taste like sunshine.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. ich liebe es, wie du ein thema behandelst und zu etwas besonderem machst. zitrone im tee, das ist schlicht, einfach und wunderbar.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. HI! I LOVE YOUR BLOG! It´s so lovely!

    This is my new shop vintage
    http://lacasitademargaux.blogspot.com/

    I hope you'll like it!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. ah lemon. my drug in winter !
    So sad to hear about the cancelled berlin trip. Fingers crossed for may !

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Thanks, thanks, thanks...

    We are thinking about your questions! Today we´ll writte all the information in the blog.

    I hope you have a nice day

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Zeit für Frühling!

    Hab' übrigens die Schrift größer gemacht :-)

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. kindheitserinnerung: mein papa hat oft heiße zitrone getrunken. sollt ich auch mal wieder probieren ...

    liebe grüße

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. lemons are wonderful, you must love them.
    great photos as always Ieva! :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. zitrone statt sonne... hat was :)
    ich trink seit einigen wochen jeden morgen den besten cocktail aus 2-3 gepressten orangen und einer zitrone. YUMMIE! und sauer macht glücklich :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. I have a lemon in hot water every morning ... love them, these photographs are just beautiful !!!

    AntwortenLöschen