16.03.10
invitation
and here comes another postcard!
this one is not for sale. it is the invitation card for my vernissage on the 16th of april in a beautiful gallery located in a medieval manor house in bobingen near augsburg (sorry, it's south germany again).
whoever is reading this - consider yourself invited!
i think it's gonna be nice. and - i will play my old vinyls :)
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)


ieva jansone, a visual artist "with migration background", currently based in berlin. world's citizen and homesick forever.

As always, beautiful styling. I'm sure your vernissage will be wonderful, vinyls and all :)
AntwortenLöschenSehen sehr schön aus. Ich nehm eine mit, okay? Freue mich aber auch, wenn eine weitere per Post kommt. ;)
AntwortenLöschenso cool!! oh the vernissage will be fantastic! xx
AntwortenLöschenHow exciting...I wish you the best of luck!
AntwortenLöschenxo
OH ! WOW !
AntwortenLöschenCongrats' ! This is such great news !!!
i´ll save the date!
AntwortenLöschen:-)
ich freu mich SEHR für dich! leider, leider bin ich nicht in der nähe - also muss ich auf viele spannende fotos der ausstellung in deinem blog hoffen! lg mano
AntwortenLöschenps eine einladung hätte ich trotzdem gern!
Oeps, zu spät. Viel viel viel Spass und Erfolg!
AntwortenLöschendanke für die schöne einladung :)
AntwortenLöschenLove your postcards Ieva. If you have any left, I'd love to trade you something for one. We have aqua cups and my daughter and I like to think we are drining aqua tea.
AntwortenLöschen