18.05.10

blue-green love


glass jars from my homeland (latvia), made in the 60s-80s. i know them as far as i can remember myself - they were used for preserving home-made jams or pickles.
i really love the quality of this light greenish blue glas, the unevenness of the surface, and the shape - which is classic.
i use them mostly for storage of all possible small collectibles.
but i decided to slim down my collections. so i did it, i put them in the shop - here you are!

5 Kommentare:

  1. I adore glass jars of any kind.... these ones are so special !!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. oh what pretty jars...!

    .. and is this lovely picture going into your shop also...? ;)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Oh, I am never able to ignore these when I go to flea-markets and that is why I too have a collection of them! You can put anything in them...

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. these are just beautiful ieva.
    i'm very tempted :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Beautiful, we collect jars in our family too! :)

    AntwortenLöschen