normally i never win awards. still today i got one - a sunshine award, passed over from lilla a - a lovely blog owned by a creative mom from sweden. thank you for this acknowledgment!!
i'd like to give this award over to... isabell from blueberry fields. i'm really enjoying her blog - the photos, the stories, but most of all - her writing. she is a wonderful story-teller, it feels like you were sitting there and listening to her. no matter how long, isabell's texts are always easy to read and contain a good portion of humour...
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)

ieva jansone, a visual artist "with migration background", currently based in berlin. world's citizen and homesick forever.

If I could blush [virtually], I would. Thank you. :)
AntwortenLöschenBest greetings from Belgium!
AntwortenLöschenI discovered your link and great home in the new German book ´So leb´ich´. And so here I am... :)
I wish you a good Summertime, maybe in Latvia? I´m married to a Lithuanian man and so crossed the Latvian border once :)
Marjolijn