07.07.10

how was berlin?


no. it was much more than "okay".

it was like lungs full of fresh air.

could it be a home?

14 Kommentare:

  1. For sure: it could be a home! ;)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. happy to see you back !
    ys berlin can definitely be a home !!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. oh will it be your new home? ;))

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Oh Berlin, I have not even been there but I know I would love it !!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. wunderschöne fotogeschichte! dieses grün...
    berlin? SUPER!!! viele möglichkeiten, chancen, viel kreativität und pralles leben.
    berlin? schön nah an braunschweig dran! LG

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. I like ver much this green mood in these photos !

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. am glad you had a great time! gorgeous photos. it's great that you are blogging again :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Hallo! Schön, dass Du wieder da bist. Und ja, Berlin kann ein Zuhause sein :-) Mir wars nach 9 Monaten woanders nur noch nach ZUHAUSE!

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. @ all - thank you so much for your support and welcoming me back, makes me smile!
    yes, i WANT to move to berlin!!! (but i guess it won't go so fast as i'd like to)

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Schön, dass Du wieder da bist. Ich bin gespannt, wie es hier weitergeht. Berlin ist entweder Hass oder Liebe, und dann richtig. :) Bei mir ist es Liebe, immer wieder.

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. Wie geht noch gleich dieser olle Poesiealbumspruch?
    Es gibt nichts Gutes, ausser man tut es??
    Mensch Ieva. Mach es.

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. I love the story behind this series of photos, how beautiful.

    AntwortenLöschen