05.10.10

my dear orphaned blog...
what can i do? i'm swimming in different waters at the moment, mostly here.

11 Kommentare:

  1. ah, so that's where you've been! it's a lovely place

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. wunderbares, neues projekt // objekt // blog. mag ich sehr. gute grüße, to.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Ich liebe deinen neuen platz schon jetzt. beeindruckende fotos, die mir viel geben. ich freu mich auf mehr! ganz liebe grüße, mano

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. I guess, it/here is the right place at the moment. Isn´t it? And it is wonderful as mano says. xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. I love your new sketchbook, very well designed and full of new energy and creativity. You can see that you have put all your passion and dedication in it. Unfortunately without comments, but that's how a real sketchbook works ;-)
    Very lovely project!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Hallo Ieva,

    wieder ein schönes Projekt von Dir

    wunderschöne Collage ich liebe Türkis

    weiter so

    T.

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. ah, so that's what's going on! i didn't know... one of the drawbacks of using google reader is that we don't see new photos and links in the sidebar of people's blogs.
    glad you're still around! it's sometimes necessary to switch blogs (i've done it too, and it was very liberating)!

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. oh wow, I can't leave a comment on your new project but I LOVE it

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Have just come across and love both your blogs-Thank you for all the lovely inspiration, both written and viewed-:)

    AntwortenLöschen