busy. working on an old storyboard again. this time in co-operation with my dear friend indre who's participating with poetic texts.
the result to be seen in berlin, june 25-27.
PS: the online version of the project is available now - here.
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)

ieva jansone, a visual artist "with migration background", currently based in berlin. world's citizen and homesick forever.

das sieht sehr vielversprechend aus und verspricht spannend zu werden!
AntwortenLöschenvery cool.
AntwortenLöschenSo great .... just beautiful !!!
AntwortenLöschenPS... I didn't know about the postcards for "two little birds"... I have now added a link to that post. Think I may have to get some myself !!!
beautiful, love the online project!
AntwortenLöschenI enjoyed the pictures Ieva. You bring such a serious touch to your work.
AntwortenLöschenIt looks very beautiful.
AntwortenLöschenPerfect idea, executed wonderfully.
AntwortenLöschenWow, that sounds entertaining and interesting. Making storyboards is great I did that some times and liked it a lot. Lately I don't do this anymore but I think you inspired me to try it again. Viel Erfolg!!
AntwortenLöschentolles projekt!
AntwortenLöschenich bin bis 19. juni in urlaub (elba) - dann melde ich mich bei dir.
bin gerade auch eher offline und am durchsortieren.
love
julia